Xiaomi started out with smartphones and in just in a matter of a few years, they have become a consumer durables super giant. From toothbrushes to electric candles, Xiaomi covers all products. The one thing I like about Xiaomi’s product range is the super high quality at a great pricing that’s available. Especially the robot vacuums and such. Here’s a list of all products that Xiaomi sells
- Xiaomi Mi series
- Xiaomi Redmi series
- Xiaomi Poco series
- Xiaomi Black Shark gaming phones
- Xiaomi Mi Bands (fitness trackers)
- Xiaomi Mi Power Banks
- Xiaomi Mi Cases and Covers
- Xiaomi Selfie Sticks
Smart Home Devices:
- Xiaomi Mi Smart Home Hub
- Xiaomi Mi Smart Bulbs
- Xiaomi Mi Smart Plugs
- Xiaomi Mi Smart Cameras
- Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum
- Xiaomi Mi Earphones
- Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Speakers
- Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earbuds
- Xiaomi Mi Headphones
- Xiaomi Mi Smartwatches
- Xiaomi Mi Band Accessories
Laptops and Computers:
- Xiaomi Mi Notebook series
- Xiaomi Mi Desktops
- Xiaomi Mi Monitors
- Xiaomi Mi Pad series
Smart TVs and Set-Top Boxes:
- Xiaomi Mi TV series
- Xiaomi Mi Box
- Xiaomi Mi Air Purifiers
- Xiaomi Mi Water Purifiers
- Xiaomi Mi Electric Kettles
- Xiaomi Mi Rice Cookers
- Xiaomi Mi Induction Cooker
- Xiaomi Mi Blender
- Xiaomi Mi Electric Pressure Cooker
- Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooters
- Xiaomi Mi Electric Bikes
Health and Fitness:
- Xiaomi Mi Body Composition Scale
- Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale
- Xiaomi Mi Electric Treadmill
Cameras and Accessories:
- Xiaomi Mi Action Cameras
- Xiaomi Mi Sphere Camera
- Xiaomi Mi Gimbal Stabilizers
- Xiaomi Mi Laser Projectors
- Xiaomi Mi Gaming Mouse
- Xiaomi Mi Gaming Headset
- Xiaomi Mi Gaming Keyboard
Smart Home Security:
- Xiaomi Mi Smart Door Locks
- Xiaomi Mi Security Cameras
Xiaomi Personal Grooming:
- Xiaomi Mi Electric Toothbrush
- Xiaomi Electric Trimmer & Shaver
- Xiaomi Hair Dryer
- Xiaomi Mi Suitcases
Fashion and Lifestyle Products:
- Xiaomi Mi Umbrellas
- Xiaomi Mi Sneakers
- Xiaomi Mi Smart Glasses
Xiaomi Product List
Built for special events by changing the light according to your mood, Yeelight Candela is a group of intelligent portable candle lights. It uses the latest Bluetooth Mesh technology to create perfect comfort, convenience, and control balance. The MESH technology enables communication across 30000 Candela units by a simple rotation that can superpower any memorable moment of your life.
- Smart pairing with Android and Apple apps, Alexa and Google Home.
- The built-in battery of 2100mAh for 8 hours on a single charge.
- Ideal temperature without heating the body and bulb.
- Manual mode for dimming brightness and flicker mode
- Shutdown timer
The Yi Home Security Camera is perfect for your needs: a low-cost, high-quality camera with motion detection, night vision, and two-way audio. It has an incredible 112° wide-angle lens, 24/7 1080p video recording, and can store up to seven days of video offline. Moreover, the YI Home app enables monitoring of the camera feed through your phone.
- Emergency response service equipped with Noon light’s Certified Emergency Dispatchers
- Adjustable frequency for setting alerts with AI-powered human or motion detection
- Alexa compatible with voice command to view live feed with Alexa Skill
- Accessible from anywhere with Wi-Fi connectivity from mobile or PC apps and multiple cameras
- Cloud storage for motion-triggered videos up to 30 days, micro SD card up to 64 GB.
The Mi Box S’s sleek and powerful Android TV box comes with many pre-loaded apps, like Vudu, HBO Now, Starz, Netflix, and Spotify. The remote has a Google Assistant button to launch TV shows and movies with voice commands and control smart home products.
- Android 8.1 powered for home entertainment and business use
- Access to more than 3000 channels and apps
- 4K HDR for high clarity and in-built Chromecast
- In-built voice control with Google Assistant and in-app voice search
- High performance with a storage of powerful Quad-core CPU and 3 + 2 core GPU
The Mi Laser Projector is the best in the market for brightness, contrast, and image projection up to 150 inches with an ultra-short-throw distance of less than one meter. There is no better tool for Android TV viewing or in-room media streaming equipped with a built-in speaker and ALPD 3.
- 5000 lumens for excellent brightness and over 25000-hour lamp life
- Equipped with Appotronics ALPD 3.0 laser light technology for watching more than 10000 movies
- Features 3000:1 native contrast and the red light ratio of 16-18%
- Dual full + dual high-frequency in-built speakers with DOLBY support and DTS dual decoding
- 1080P native Ultrashort projector for a home theater experience
The Xiaomi Mi SmartWatch Lite Black has a crisp 1.4-inch LCD that is appealing straight away. It feels like a mix between a fitness tracker and a true smartwatch with built-in GPS. This watch also tracks other aspects of your day such as heart rate monitoring, steps, calorie intake, and sleep patterns.
- 320 x 320 pixels resolution that blends perfectly with its 1.4 TFT LCD touch
- Up to 9 days battery life with 230mAh
- Equipped with a GPS and GLON technology
- Up to 11 sports modes, including calorie intake and heart rate monitoring
- Real-time notifications with calls, SMS, and in-app activities
Xiaomi Electric Scooter 1S PRO is your perfect traveling partner to the office, featuring a 3-step folding design, capable of carrying 100 kg of weight. The scooter has an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy weighing 12.5 kg and runs 30 km per charge with a maximum 25 km/hour speed with a double-disc braking system.
- Sophisticated cruise speed control
- Kinetic energy recovery
- 8.5-inch Anti-skid and absorbs shock
- In-built display screen for easy monitoring
The Roborock S5 is one of many Xiaomi ecosystem partners. It has a 2000Pa motor and the option to use the included mopping attachment, but what sets it apart is the custom navigation algorithm. The algorithm lets the vacuum find the most efficient way to clean your house, and you can also set schedules and no-go zones with the Mi Home app.
- Customized water flow mopping for each room
- Precision navigation with LiDAR with adaptive routes
- Maximum suction power up to 2000Pa and 180 minutes of non-stop cleaning
- Precision mapping with 4 levels of maps for no-go zones and invisible walls
- Paired with Roborock app with voice control
Xiaomi ventured into making more smart cars to offer many opportunities to sell digital products and services. Beyond electric vehicles, it also announced a US$2,000 OLED TV, besides adding 5G connectivity for everyone in its arsenal.
Xiaomi is known for providing high-quality products at affordable prices. It started by offering a radically different product, a free Android-based OS, in the crowded smartphone market. In just seven years, this strategy propelled them to global dominance.
The convenience of multiple selling platforms
Since Xiaomi manufactures various products like TVs, projectors, home security, speakers, vacuum cleaners, routers, and several others – it gives them an edge as the most competitive e-commerce platform. Hence, you can buy its products from different selling platforms at lower prices.
Choices for monthly subscriptions in home security
ADT is still a top choice for security services. They offer tons of features, from arm-disarm keypads to door and window sensors – ADT’s monitoring is included at no extra charge. ADT employees are on call 24/7, which means they contact local first responders like police or EMS as needed.
The suction mechanism for robotic vacuum cleaners
Robot vacuums give you the freedom to remain hands-free and let the robot do the dirty work. They have a powerful suction mechanism to pull dust, dirt, and small impurities off the floor and can drive themselves around on a set route to clean as much of the floor space in your home as possible.
Affordable fitness trackers
Mi Bands are affordable fitness trackers that track your exercises and daily activity. It can be a smartwatch that can run apps, place calls, and a fitness tracker. If you are looking for something with an improved display, battery life, and more fitness profiles, the older models of the Mi Band are worth considering.
Xiaomi is known for being transparent about the specs of its devices and is not afraid about bringing improved and better products. It highlights the good parts that people love and keeps prices competitive by selling directly to consumers via its website.
The most significant reason people should buy Xiaomi products is that it cuts out the middleman who takes a hefty chunk of the profits. Imagine – The largest smartphone manufacturer started without launching an actual phone. The explosive growth of the tycoon brought several lessons that others could learn.
Xiaomi may not be a hardware company, but they make up for it in data. They engineer their products to be profitable yet affordable. They sell their devices at a slightly above-cost margin, undercutting the competition’s prices. It usually sets its prices to bill-of-materials, leaving customers with low prices and many discounted products.
Varied models for an extended period
The company releases only a handful of phones each year. But it also means their profit margins are insanely high. Xiaomi’s strategy is to launch a few significant phones each year and keep them available for quite a while. In the meantime, it releases subtle variations on those phones to stay fresh.
Online and Physical stores
Xiaomi’s focus on the emerging markets first and then the established ones turned out to be an intelligent move that increased its popularity. Besides selling online, Xiaomi also has physical stores to help consumers try out different products.
Foothold at every product
Xiaomi aims at being more than a smartphone name and continuously tries to offer consumer products. Being a growth driver for IoT devices, it maintains how to serve each segment of consumers – the reason why it has all different products from smart to electronic.
Xiaomi is on the path to joining the ranks of the first companies to offer a complete product portfolio controlled by a single app: Mi Home. It’s poised to produce top-quality and minimalistic products and give tough competition to some of the biggest manufacturers in the world. We predict Xiaomi will succeed in this new era, and we love its minimalistic design aesthetic.