Gaming laptops have always had a leg over normal laptops because of the sheer power they carry. But the extra features and power comes with a higher price tag. They can get really expensive.
This is where Chinese gaming laptops come into the picture. They have the power, the features, at a much reduced price.
Chinese gaming laptops are cheaper because they don’t overspend on marketing and it’s only the cost of the features that you pay for.
Here are the top Chinese gaming laptops!
|Name of the Laptop
|MSI Gaming Laptop
|i7 Gaming Laptop
Best Chinese Gaming Laptop Brands
If you search on Aliexpress for gaming laptops, more often than not, you would come across Firebat, these days. The Firebat is a budget laptop with the specs of a flagship gaming laptop. The lowest RAM on a Firebat is a 16GB and 512GB ROM.
Runs on the i5 Processor and has the NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3060. The display is a 16.1-inch comparable to a flagship Alienware. The battery power on these are not the greatest in terms of retaining the juice. But the 5500 mAh with a 65W charger needs to keep running while gaming. I played the Last of Us on this, and although it had a few lags, it was quite decent overall.
MSI Gaming Laptop
The MSI is probably one of the most popular Chinese laptop brands and they are quite known for their affordable and powerful laptops. The MSI GP65 is a MSI Gaming laptop that is very highly rated. Let’s see what makes this laptop a top chinese gaming laptop!
- The MSI GP65 has a 15.6-inch screen with a FHD Display
- It’s powered by a NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2060 card which has a 41% performance improvement.
- Runs on the latest Intel Core i7 with 5 GHz Intel Wifi 6
- The 512GB of storage is accompanied by 16GB of RAM
- It has a 720p HD CAM
- It has 2 USB 3.0 ports
- It’s enabled with the Cooler Boost 5 with 7 heat pipes for faster cooling
- The keyboard can be customized and has each key lighting effects for the best experience
- It has an MSI App Player that has a seamless connection between Mobile gaming and Laptop gaming
- It has giant speakers for that big sound experience while gaming. No sub woofers necessary
- The RAM can be upgraded and so can the SSD.
- It has a 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Pubg at 100+ fps and Fortnite at 130+ fps is easily possible with this laptop.
Sager is a Chinese Gaming laptop manufacturer that deals with only gaming laptops and one of their top gaming laptops is the Sager NP6858EQ. This is a rather cheap Chinese gaming laptop costing only $1000.
It comes with 16GB RAM and 32GB RAM versions also with numerous storage options. So here are its specs
- The display has a 15.6-inch screen with 144 Hz and a matte display
- Runs on Windows 10 Processor with Core i7.
- Powering the laptop is the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650Ti 4GB DDR6
- It comes with a multi-coloured illuminated keyboard with Wireless LAN and Bluetooth options.
- It has two powerful speakers enabled with the Sound Blaster Cinema 6.
- It has a one year warranty on the parts
If you are a casual gamer, this is a perfect fit, but it’s not meant for intense gamers who are looking for a specific rig. This is a well rounded, all rounder machine that is perfect for gaming and everyday tasks.
The Prostar Gaming Laptops have been around 1992 and they are quite popular in the gaming community for their budget friendly gaming laptop options. We cover the Prostar NH58DDW.
Let’s see what it’s got!
- The NH58DDW costs around $1349
- It comes in 16GB and 32GB RAM versions with 500GB and 1TB storage options
- It has a 15.6-inch full HD display with a matte finish
- Runs on the Intel Core i7 processor with 2.3GHz and 16MB smart cache
- Has the NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2060 with 6GB GDDR6
- Has the Dual band Wireless Wifi with Bluetooth capability
- It’s adorned with the Kensington lock and Intel PTT
- Runs on the Windows 10 Home
- The 144Hz refresh rate gives fast picture quality every second
- It has the multi-display capacity wherein you can connect 3 other monitors for better gameplay.
- Customizable single coloured keyboard. The colour can be changed
- It’s got a good cooling setu with vents on either side cooling the laptop.
- The ports are located on the back effectively removing unnecessary cables out of the way.
Compared to the specifications, this laptop is actually quite a steal. The battery life is a tad poor and needs to be improved considerably.
Xiaomi Gaming Laptop
You cannot talk about Chinese electronics without having Xiaomi in it.
Xiaomi apart from making top Chinese smartphones and other cool gadgets, also make some pretty nifty gaming laptops.
- The Mi Gaming Laptop ranges from $1700 to $1599.
- The Mi Gaming laptop rocks the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660.
- It has a wide viewing angle 15.6-inch display
- For Audio, it has the dolby systems
- It has the i5 or i7 core processors to run the device
- It has 8GB and 16GB RAM versions with 512GB and 1TB as storage options
- The upgrading cooling systems, easily cool the systems 60% faster
- It has a 4 part colourful backlit keyboard for that amazing gaming experience
- Can connect two 4K monitors side by side for that immersive gaming or work experience
- It has a USB 3.0 port, HDMI 2.0 and USB-C
- It weighs about 2.7 kilograms which is quite light for gaming laptops
GMOLO Gaming Laptop
GMOLO is another Chinese manufacturer that makes gaming laptops and has been around since 2011. They have a positive rating of 97.3%. They make sub $1000 gaming laptops that are super affordable. Here’s one of their best picks.
- It’s a 15.6-inch Gaming laptop running on the latest Intel Core i7 8550U chipset.
- The graphics card on this machine is the NVIDIA MX150 Discrete graphics
- It has a 16GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB SSD + 1TB HDD
- The body of the laptop is made of Aluminum which is pretty sturdy and strong
- It has a backlit keyboard
- It’s compatible worldwide with plugs for different countries
- There’s a front facing 1.3-megapixel camera
- There’s also Wifi and Ethernet options in case you want to play online
- Keyboard layout is available in 10+ languages
Aliexpress Gaming Laptop
Finding an under $1000 gaming laptop is hard, but you can find a Chinese Gaming Laptop with no brand that has the specifications for under a $1000. So why are there Chinese laptops with no brand names?
Laptops without brand names are basically custom rigs. Anybody can make custom laptops and as they don’t have a brand and that’s what this means.
- It runs on the latest Intel Core i7-7700HQ CPU which is uber powerful
- The graphics card on this setup is the NVIDIA GTX1060 with a 6GB Graphics memory
- It has a DDR4 8GB to 32GB RAM
- The ROM options also range from 128GB to 1TB
- It has Dual-band Wifi with Bluetooth 4.0
- They do have a free return policy
I7 Gaming Laptop
If you want to see the true power of a Chinese gaming laptop, you can check out this one.
- Powered with the latest i7 Processor, it’s blazing quick
- Comes with a 1920 X 1080 resolution screen
- It has a 5000 mAh battery
- Comes with dual-frequency Wifi
- The design is eye popping with the coral finish
- It weighs about 1.5kgs and has 8mm thickness
- Powered by the NVIDIA Geforce 940M with 64MB video memory bit and 954Mhz frequqnecy.
- It takes 6 seconds to bootup, making it the fastest windows gaming Chinese laptop
- Even the top end version costs only $700 which makes this the Cheapest Chinese Gaming Laptop in the market
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming Laptop
If money is not an issue, then here’s one of the best gaming laptops you can find that comes straight out of China. The Lenovo Legion 5 is a cheaper alternative to its big brother, but still delivers peak performance allowing you to easily take part in online competitive games without any lag or overheating issues.
- The Legion 5 runs on the AMD Ryzen 7 processor that provides 8 cores for high levels of performance and can clock out at 3.2GHz.
- It has a stock 16GB DDR4 RAM and comes with 512GB NVMe SSD storage. You have options of 16GB with 1TB, 32GB with 1TB, 32GB with 2TB and 64GB with 2TB.
- The display on the Legion 5 is a 15.6-inch FHD IPS screen with a resolution of 1920*1080
- Under the hood are two 2W stereo speakers that utilize Nahimic audio to give you the complete gaming experience.
- Legion 5 is powered by Windows 10 and can be upgraded to Windows 11
- Lightweight at 5.29lb when compared to other performance gaming laptops in this price range.
What to Consider when Buying a Chinese Gaming Laptop?
There are a lot of things to take into account when buying a gaming laptop, and it can be tough to know where to start. Here are a few key factors to keep in mind:
Processor – The processor is probably the most important factor in any gaming laptop. It’s responsible for everything from loading the graphics to running the games themselves. Make sure to get a laptop with a powerful processor such as an Intel i7 or an AMD Ryzen 7 or higher if you’re planning on playing high-end games.
Display – Another important factor is the display. You want a laptop with a great screen resolution so that you can see the graphics clearly and experience lag free gameplay. Choose a laptop that has a display of at least 90Hz and offers a minimum of 2K resolution to have the best experience.
Storage – Make sure to get a gaming laptop with enough storage space so that you can store your games and other files. Some laptops come with a hard drive that’s preloaded with games, so make sure you’re aware of that before making your purchase. Hard drives are replaceable, so if you wish to spend less on a laptop by opting for a smaller hard drive, then you can even plug in an external hard drive that stores all your games.
Weight and portability – Finally, make sure the gaming laptop is lightweight and portable so that you can take it wherever you go. Some laptops are also equipped with detachable keyboards, which makes them easier to transport. While weight and portability is a factor to consider, make sure the laptop comes with ample heat vents that will keep the laptop cool after hours of serious gaming.
Hopefully, these tips will help you find the perfect gaming laptop for your needs!
Are Chinese Gaming Laptops Good?
Chinese Gaming laptops affordable, high quality and effective. Laptops like Lenovo are Chinese laptops, but they are big brand names. Laptop brand names like MSI, Chuwi, Sager and ProStar are less popular, but they are still good.
Chinese laptops use Windows as their OS and that makes them on-par with the world standard. It’s the hardware that makes it cheap, not because of the cheap quality, but because of the economies of scale, they are able to produce hardware for much cheaper.
Chinese gaming laptops use the Ryzen processor with advanced AMD graphics card which again is an industry standard. The best part about a Chinese gaming laptop is the fact that they can be separated and new parts like RAM and Motherboard and Graphics cards can be attached to them. They are almost like assembled computers.
How to buy a cheap gaming laptop on Aliexpress
Here are a few factors that you’ll need to consider.
- Check the Windows Operating System
A lot of the Chinese gaming laptops have the Chinese Windows version and you need to ensure you get the international version with the Windows OS that works for your country.
- Check if it’s truly a Gaming Laptop
A few Chinese sellers add the word ‘Gaming’ to the listings, but in reality it might not be a gaming laptop. So make sure to check if it’s a gaming laptop and what graphics card is running on the system.
- Check the Warranty and Guarantee number
Most manufacturers offer product warranties and guarantees and you might want to check with the seller with regards to the warranties and guarantees.
- Check the ratings of the seller
This is a universal rule, Make sure to check if the sellers have decent ratings and have sold quite a few products and are responsive when it comes to your queries.
- Umidigi SmartPhones Rated & Review
- Aliexpress Kitchen Gadgets – The best of the best!
- Top Chinese Books to Learn Chinese
- Wholesale Laptop Manufacturers in China
- Best Xiaomi Gadgets