Best Android Tablets in China
Store Name: Peakier Tablets
Store Description: All types of tables under different budgets, features and more
Price range: $10 - $30
Best Chinese Tablets
We have both Aliexpress and Amazon tablets curated for you. The Best Chinese Tablets for the best you at affordable price range. Happy shopping.
Whether you want to buy a tablet for playing games or watching movies, you need to make the right deal which is in your budget. Before purchasing any tablet, you need to check for its screen size, battery size, processor, video resolution and many more features. After that, you can select the tablet in your budget and here are the Top Chinese Tablets among which you can select the best one for you.
We’ve covered the Best Chinese tablets in 2020 that are available in Amazon and Aliexpress
Best Chinese Tablets 2020
1. BDF 7 Inch Android 5.1 Tablet
If you want to get the tablet with Bluetooth, wifi connection type, then you can get this piece at reasonable prices. It comes with Quadcore processor and 2100mAh of battery. It comes with 8GB of storage capacity, and multi-touch functions of the tablet make is versatile and unique to use. You are definitely going to like the ultra-slim look of this tablet. It comes with capacitive screen and IPS panel type.
2. BDF New 10 inch Original Design 3G Phone call Android tablet
Now you can buy Android 7.0 tablet with google play and adobe flash options. It comes with battery size of 5000mAh, and that’s why it will last for a long time. The 4GB of RAM and unmatched speakers make this tablet stand out among the other competitors. The price of this tablet is quite affordable for everyone, and you can invest in this product if you want to get the best deal at reasonable prices.
3. Huawei MediaPad T3 Android Tablet
If you are looking for a tablet with excellent sound quality, then you can buy a Huawei Mediapad tablet which comes with dual stereo speakers. It has an elegant industrial design which makes is quite simple in look. It is charged within 1.5 hours and can work up to 11 hours. This tablet comes with 5100mAh battery and Google Android 8.0 along with advanced fingerprint recognition. It has got 2.5 D of curved glass, and you can enjoy the wider view with this tablet.
4. Lenovo Tab 4, 10.1 Android Tablet
If you want to get a tablet with theater-like multimedia options, then you can invest in a Lenovo tablet. You will get Dolby audio features with dual stereo speakers for binge TV and movie watching. It comes with blue-light screen filter and resistant bumper. It has got multi-space functionality, and that’s why different users can make the use of it without losing privacy. It is a high-performance tablet which comes with 64 bit of Quadcore Snapdragon processor of 1.4 GHz. It has got 20 hours of battery life.
5. Dragon Touch
- The Dragon Touch 7 Tablet runs on Android 9.0 with a 2GB RAM and 16GB of storage. Not really sufficient storage these day. But it does have a Micro SD card for expanding storage
- It has a 2800 mAh battery which is okay, but not that great
- It has a 7-inch IPS LCD display
- It’s super cheap costing lesser than $70
- Dual camera
- The Zonko is a 10.1-inch tablet rivalling the iPad. It has a IPS display
- 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB
- Runs on Android 9.0
- It has an option to add two SIM’s and one can make calls with this tablet as well
- Massive 6000 mAh battery with 6 to 8 hours of continuous battery
- Dual real cameras and front selfie camera
- Best price to value tablets
7. Vankyo Matrix
- The Vankyo Matrix tablet is powered by a 7.1-inch IPS display
- It runs on Android 8.1 which is not the latest, but it is still pretty decent
- It has a 1GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB
- The 2500 mAh battery is expected to last a few hours
8. Telcast T30
The Telcast T30 is one of the popular Chinese tablets in the market. Telcast also makes laptops. The T30 is quite expensive compared to the other tablets in this list.
- Telcast is an all round tablet perfect for gaming and high-end tasks and can also be used with an external keyboard as a work device
- It has 10.1-inch large display with 370 nits of brightness
- It has a dual sim card slot through which you can make 4G calls
- It has the Mali-G72 GPU which is perfect for top-end gaming with solid graphics
- Has a super powerful Octa Core P70 Processor
- It has light sensor, distance sensor and dual mics
- The 8000 mAh battery will give you 11 hours of continuous playback
- Runs on Android 9.0
9. Jumper EZPad
The Jumper EZpad is another mid-range Chinese tablet that actually works with Windows 10.
- 10.1-inch FHD IPS display
- Intel Cherry Trail Quad Core Chipset. This is pretty powerful for a tablet of this size
- Intel HD Graphics for top gaming applications
- 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage which is much more than the competition
- 6500 mAh battery that can last for hours on end
10. Lenovo Tab 10
The Lenovo Tab 10 is one of the powerful Chinese tablets listed here. Here’s what makes it great
- 10.1-inch HD screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 quad processor that is super powerful
- The big downside to this tablet is the Android 6.0 version
- Front and rear camera for video calls
- 1GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage
Are Chinese Tablets any good?
Chinese tablets are good, especially brands like Telcast, Jumper, Lenovo, Huawei and Xiaomi. They are cheap, affordable and work pretty great. With lesser known Chinese tablets there is no extra cost for the brand name which keeps the cost affordable.
Are Chinese Tablets safe?
Chinese tablets are safe as they go through rigorous testing and are certified by third party organisations. The license of a manufacturer will be revoked if they are not complying to the safety norms. Chinese tablets are approved and certified internationally.
Are Chinese Tablets worth it?
Chinese tablets are worth it because they have a mix of price and value. There is no premium charged purely because of the brand name. Chinese tablet brands like Telcast, Jumper are the leading tablet brands that offer good value for the price.
Is a tablet worth it?
This is a question that is there on a lot of people’s minds. A tablet is right in between a laptop and a phone. Once I’ve got a tablet, I can’t not think of going back. A tablet is much better for content consumption than a phone. It’s also a better device while travelling in case you don’t want to carry your laptop. A tablet is also much more portable than a laptop and when you pair it with a keyboard, you can truly reduce the size of your baggage.
Why you should buy a tablet?
You should buy a tablet if you consume a lot of content, play a lot of games and you like bigger screens than smaller screens. You should also buy a tablet if you have a lot of meetings and your travel quite often.
What is a good affordable tablet?
The BDF New 10 is a pretty good tablet that is affordable and can perform a lot of functions as well. It has a 4GB RAM which is pretty good and the processor is pretty neat that lets you multi task with ease!
That is all folks, hope you like our curation on Best Tablets 2020.