Best Chinese Smartwatches for 2021
Store Name: The Amazfit Store
Store Description: There can be only one clear winner. From budget smartwatches to premium smartwatches that are cheaper than it's competition by 50%. Amazfit is the top Chinese smartwatch brand!
Price range: $40 - $200
Design and Features
Best Chinese Smartwatch 2021 – A curated review that you should read on.
I was super hesitant to buy a Chinese smartwatch, I’ll be honest with you. What if it stops working in a few days? What if the battery lasts for a few hours?
I wanted to test it out before I wrote this review on the Best Chinese Smartwatch. I bought the Umidigi Uwatch 2s and I was pleasantly surprised. It was brilliant.
I then proceeded to buy a few more watches as gifts for friends because it was cheap and I’ve reviewed them all, below!
Brand and Smartwatch
|Best Chinese Smartwatch for iPhone||Amazfit Pace|
|Best Chinese Smartwatch for Android||COLMI P8 Plus|
|Best Chinese Smartwatch Under $200||Amazfit GTS|
|Best Chinese Smartwatch Under $100||LIGE|
|Best Chinese Smartwatch Under $50||T96 Smartwatch|
|Best Chinese Smartwatch Under $30||LEMFO Smartwatch|
|Best Chinese Smartwatch Under $20||Tornstic IWO W46|
|Best Chinese Smartwatch Under $10||Very Fitek D20 Pro|
|Most Popular Chinese Smartwatches||Huawei Watch Fit|
Amazfit GTS 2 Mini
Xiaomi Mi Watch
Here are the best Chinese smartwatches!
Make sure to scroll down and check out the most unique smartwatches that include smartwatches with a camera, a handheld smartwatch, a big display smartwatch and more.
- Top Chinese Smartwatch 2021
- #1 — COLMI P8
- #2 — Tornstic IWO W46
- #3 — T96 Smartwatch
- #4 — Lemfo LEM X
- #5 — Amazfit Pace
- #6 — Amazfit GTS
- #7 — Huawei Watch GT 2
- #8 — SKMEI B36
- #9 — Umidigi Uwatch 2S
- #10 — Scomas Smartwatch for Women
- #11 — Umidigi Uwatch 3s
- #12 — Amazfit GTR
- #13 LIGE Fitness Smartwatch
Top Chinese Smartwatch 2021
Best Chinese Smartwatches for Android and iPhone
#1 — COLMI P8
The COLMI P8 is one of the most popular Chinese smartwatch. It’s super cheap and it’s feature packed, making it one of the best budget smartwatches!
|Display||1.3-inch IPS Round Color Screen|
|What does it track?||Sleep, Heart rate, Blood Pressure, Pedometer, Distance, Calories,|
|Sports Modes||Swimming, Running, Walking, Football, Jumping, Badminton, Basketball, Cycling,|
|Battery Life||5 to 7 days standby|
|Notifications||Incoming calls, Whatsapp, Facebook, SMS and more|
|Other Features||Sedentary Reminder, Meeting Reminder, Find Watch|
#2 — Tornstic IWO W46
One of the most popular smartwatches on Aliexpress is the Tornstic IWO W47. It has the highest sales of all the smartwatches and it’s pretty easy to know why. It’s got all the features and at an awesome price.
|Display||1.3-inch Color Resolution|
|What does it track?||Heart rate, Blood pressure, Sleep|
|Sports Modes||Running, Cycling, Walking, Skipping,|
|Battery Life||180 mAh, 25 days standby|
|Notifications||Incoming calls, Alarms, Facebook, Whatsapp, SMS and more|
|Other Features||Anti-lost feature, remote photography, Reject calls, Music Control|
#3 — T96 Smartwatch
The T96 Smartwatch is a solid Apple Watch alternative. At about 10% of the cost of an Apple Watch, the E1 is a pretty song contender for the Best Chinese Smartwatch! This is different from the other watches with these features
|Display||1.33-inch HD Color Screen|
|Design and Material||Zinc Alloy Metal, 7H Hardened Glass|
|What does it track?||Heart Rate V2.0, Sleep Tracking V2.0, Calories, Steps, Distance for a year|
|Waterproof||IP68 Rating, Can swim with it|
|Battery Life||180 mAh, 7 to 10 days standby|
|Notification||Facebook, Whatsapp, SMS and other 3rd party apps|
|Other Features||Customized Background images|
#4 — Lemfo LEM X
The Lemfo Smartwatch is a great all round smartwatch that is worth every penny! If you are tired of the square dial watches, you can always check out the LEMFO store and their collection of round dial smartwatches.
|Display||1.3-inch TFT Color Screen|
|What does it track?||Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Sleep Time and Quality, Steps, Distance, Calorie|
|Waterproof||IP67, No swimming|
|Battery Life||170 mAh with a 15 day standby and a 5 day working time|
|Notification||Facebook, Whatsapp, SMS and all 3rd party apps|
Click here to buy – $21 (Go to Top Selling Products)
#5 — Amazfit Pace
One of the most popular smartwatch brands in the world right now is Amazfit. It’s Xiaomi’s sub brand. Making them one of the best in this business is the Amazfit Pace.
The Amazfit Pace is probably the best smartwatch under $100.
|Display||1.34-inch Reflective LCD with Always on-display.|
|Design and Material||Ceramic Bezel,|
|What does it track?||Sleep, Heart Rate, GPS|
|Waterproof||IP67, No swimming|
|Battery Life||5 days|
|Sports Modes||GPS for tracking running, cycling, jogging,|
|Storage||5GB, can store 500 songs|
#6 — Amazfit GTS
One of the most popular smartwatches of 2021 is the Amazfit GTS. It competes with the likes of Samsung Galaxy Active at 50% the cost. If you are looking for a Chinese Smartwatch which is premium and at a great price, this is a solid buy!
|Display||1.65-inch AMOLED display|
|Design and Material||Aircraft grade aluminum alloy, polymer material|
|Battery||220 mAh with 14 day life on daily use with GPS, push notifications and other features, 46 days of just plain watch use|
|Sports Modes||Running, Treadmill, Walking, Cycling, Swimming, Climbing, Elliptical Trainer, Weights|
|Other features||Editable watch faces and watch face store|
|Waterproof||IP68, Can swim with it up to 50 metres.|
The awesome aspect of Aliexpress is the variety of watches you get. Here we cover the watches based on their main feature.
#7 — Huawei Watch GT 2
Although the GT 2 Pro is the latest version in the GT series, the GT 2 still continues to be one of the most popular Chinese smartwatches. In terms of pricing, both are very similar. Hence we cover the GT 2 Pro.
The GT 2 Pro has the large big circular 1.39-inch dial. It has a port for wireless charging and has the latest Bluetooth 5.1.
Works with Android & iOS devices. Works with a 5V charger that can give you super quick charging. There are 200 watch faces to choose from for the GT 2 Pro. In terms of the design, the GT 2 Pro has a beautiful design.
It supports more than 100 odd workout modes. It’s got a built-in GPS to help you find your way. Measures SPO2, Heart Rate.
#8 — SKMEI B36
If you are looking for a slightly premium and top quality smartwatch for women, then check out the SKMEI watch. –
- Firstly it’s IP68 rated and works up to 50 metres underwater, which means it’s a perfect companion while swimming.
- It comes in 4 beautiful colours – Pink, Red, Black and Purple.
- It’s Uber stylish and perfect for everyday clothing.
- The dial is nice and big and comes in a beautiful watch face style. It tracks your heart rate, sleep, sporting activities, notification reminder, steps, distance covered, calories burned and also lets you access your camera remotely. It has a menstrual cycle reminder feature.
#9 — Umidigi Uwatch 2S
One of the first few smartwatches that I bought for a review was the Umidigi Uwatch 2s. It’s super stylish, fits in any scenario and looks great. It’s not like the traditional boxed watches. In fact it suits both casual and formal wear.
- The Uwatch 2s has a standby time of 25 days, but the working time is around 7 days based on my tests
- The magnetic design of the strap makes it easy to wear and adjust without having to find the holes and plus it looks seamless
- I tested the notification features which works seamlessly through Bluetooth.
- It has a 1.33-inch touchscreen, although the screen itself is a square enclosed in a round body
- The heart rate monitor in the back is pretty cool and it does measure the heart rate, but the accuracy of the numbers cannot be trusted
- The sports tracking features are pretty cool. Although I compared the Bip Lite’s pedometer to this and I saw a massive difference. Once you measure how much distance you’ve covered through a separate app, you’ll know how many steps equates to how much distance.
- Its IP67 Waterproof rated. I tested it underwater and it did pretty fine.
#10 — Scomas Smartwatch for Women
- The dial is an oval-shaped design and the straps have the link styled with a shiny finish. It comes in black, silver and gold. It has a delicate and feminine touch to it. Will look great with dresses and even party wear.
- It has all the features of a smartwatch such as heart rate monitor, blood pressure, sports mode, alarm, distance tracking, app notifications and sleep monitoring.
- It looks luxurious and it’s also waterproof. This means you can run water over it, without any hassles.
#11 — Umidigi Uwatch 3s
The major success of the Uwatch 2 has led to the Umidigi Uwatch 3. We’ve covered the review of all Umidigi Watches. The Uwatch 3 is very different from the Uwatch 2 in terms of features and design. Here it goes.
- Firstly the design of the Uwatch 3 is a square shaped and not circular like the previous design
- It has a 1.3-inch screen
- The battery lasts for around 10 days.
- The smartwatch is also 5ATM which means it’s waterproof for up to under 50 metres.
- It has a the sports tracker with 9 sports modes
- There is a 12 month warranty on the Uwatch 3.
- It has notification reminders for calls, whatsapp and other apps
#12 — Amazfit GTR
One of the coolest watches for Amazfit is the Amazfit GTR. It’s a super powerful smartwatch. Here’s what makes it cool.
- The GTR has a retina display with 100+ watch faces.
- It has a 12 day battery life and has 5ATM waterproof rating
- It has 12 sports modes and has the heart rate tracking as well
- The 1.2-inch AMOLED display with 326ppi comes with unique watch faces that are perfect for men and women
#13 LIGE Fitness Smartwatch
Lige is a fitness smartwatch from China that has amazing features.
- You can get social media notifications, call reminders, alarm alerts as well as message reminders on the watch.
- It also accurately measures all the fitness related information like calorie count, blood pressure, sleep monitor, steps etc.
- Lige smartwatch is waterproof and can also be connected to earphones via bluetooth.
- It supports many foreign languages including French, Russian, German, Spanish etc.
- The battery is also durable on this Chinese smartwatch.
Are smartwatches from China safe?
Yes, smartwatches from China are safe and most of them are of good quality. Most of the watch brands have official sites that you can go through where they guarantee the product.
Are Chinese smartwatches accurate?
Chinese smartwatches in the price range of $30 to $50 are daily accurate. There might be some fitness related faults, but the difference is not too stark. Chinese smartwatches don’t glitch or lag related to apps or connectivity.
How do I add apps to my Chinese smartwatch?
It’s very easy to add apps to your Chinese smartwatch. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Download the APK files of the app you require and add to an SD card
- Install the SD card on your smartwatch and access those APK files
- Download the apps on your smartwatch and you’ll find them on the app browsers of your smartwatch.
How do I connect my Chinese smartwatch to my Android Phone?
Apart from connecting with Bluetooth, most Chinese smartwatches have an Android app that they can connect to which can control the features of the phone.
Here are the Chinese smart watch apps used by different Chinese smartwatch brands.
- Da Fit App
- Amazfit App
- Happy Sports
Best Chinese Smartwatch Brands
The Torntisc Store is one of the popular smartwatch brands out there. They are popular for their camera smartwatches, sim card smartwatches and big display smartwatches. They are a Top Brand and have over 50,000+ followers.
Colmi is another superbrand that has been around for more than 7 years and they have 600,000+ followers on their store. They are a Top brand and they make great Apple Watch replicas.
LEMFO is probably the most popular Chinese smartwatch brand. They have 1.2 Million followers and have a 96.6% rating. The LEMFO store has the most innovative smartwatches like the camera smartwatch, handheld smartwatch and more.
Makibes is known for their awesome designer smartwatches. With 500,000+ followers, their next top Chinese smartwatch brand to look out for!
Amazfit needs no introduction. If you are looking for the top Xiaomi smartwatches and find Amazfit, then you are in the right place because Amazfit is Xiaomi’s sister brand. They are arguably the Chinese brand to beat!
Are cheap Chinese Smartwatches any good?
Guide to buying Chinese Smartwatches
Most Chinese smartwatches have a set of features that are consistent and here’s what you need to look out for when buying a Chinese smartwatch.
These are the common features that are available in your average Chinese smartwatch.
Trackers : Sleep Tracking, Heart Rate Monitor, Blood Pressure monitor
Keep in mind that these trackers aren’t very accurate and should not be taken seriously. For smartwatches under $50, these are just basic.
Sports Modes : Cycling, Walking, Running
These are the main features and it’s not super accurate, there are a few variations, but it’s good to get a ballpark of how much you have walked and worked out.
Most Chinese smartwatches will give you a battery life of anywhere between 3 to 5 days. The better the display, the lesser the battery life
Be very careful with this, most Chinese smartwatches are IP67 rated and are just sweat proof and splash proof, you cannot swim with it or bathe with it, unless it’s specifically mentioned at IP68 rated.
Even the cheapest Chinese smartwatch will have the notification feature through which you can see your Whatsapp messages, FB, SMS’ and sometimes other 3rd party app notifications as well.
Also Read :