Store Name: UCYBO
Store Description: One of the best security and doorbell companys in the world is UCYBO. They are relatively unknown, but make awesome products!
Price range: $10 - $30
After Amazon’s purchase of Ring for a billion dollars, the Wifi doorbell space has become massive. Ring is a video doorbell company that debuted its product in Shark Tank, where they received no funding. But after Amazon’s interest, they have gained prominence and have introduced to the world, the concept of video doorbells. Aliexpress’ Wifi Doorbell cameras work exactly like Ring and with the same app features but at a SUPER cheap price.
Video doorbells have a lot of benefits and advantages and I would love to cover the best video doorbells from Aliexpress! Here are the best Aliexpress Video Doorbells.
Best Aliexpress Wifi Doorbell Cameras 2020
|Types of Wifi Doorbell Cameras on Aliexpress||Brands|
|Most Affordable Wifi Doorbell on Aliexpress||UCYBO|
|Premium Wifi Doorbell with Features||Jeatone|
|Best Doorbell Camera on Aliexpress||Eken V7|
|Wifi Doorbell with 720p resolution||Eken V5|
|Most rugged Wifi Doorbell on Aliexpress (Anti-theft)||HK Vision|
#1 – UCYBO Wifi Doorbell 1080P
Starting off this list is the UCYBO affordable video doorbell. It has a host of features that everybody wants in a video doorbell. Here are its features.
- 1080p video for the best quality image capture of outsiders and to see what’s outside your home
- Two-way audio lets the person outside communicate with you and vice versa. This is super important to understand who the outsider is and what they want
- It’s compatible with Wifi and as the Wifi of the house isn’t too far away from the doorbell, it connects seamlessly with the 2.4Ghz Wifi connectivity
- It has night vision capabilities, that lets you capture videos clearly at night.
- It’s super easy to install and it has a groove for mounting it on the wall
- It comes with an app that lets you remotely access the video doorbell from afar. Check the video and let people in and so on
- The doorbell also sends notifications to the phone through the app in case there’s any information that needs to be shared
- 170-degree wide angle lens covers a wide area and you get to know if there is anybody sneaking around.
- It also captures screenshots of any person or intruder, so that they can be identified on a later basis
- It detects motion and starts recording when movement is detected and also raises an alarm
- There are two batteries inside the machine and works seamlessly without any lag. Works for 6 months in one charge
- It has a 2MP camera and shoots in 1080p
#2 – 720P Wifi Smart Doorbell
- Works on three batteries with 18,650 mAh capacity and can work easily for 6 months.
- Has a 1280*720P camera with a 166-degree lens. Can clearly see the face of the person outside
- Has an iOS & Android app that works over 2.4Ghz Wifi.
- The 2.4Ghz Wifi connection passes through brick walls, steel and gives your video doorbell internet access
- As most video doorbells come, this also has a two-way intercom support.
- One nifty feature of this video doorbell is the day to night mode switch that is done automatically. It has 850nm, IR LEDs
- If your door area of the house is open and there is no roof on top, you needn’t worry if your doorbell can withstand the vagaries of climate. It is IP53 rated and can withstand some harsh rains and can withstand -20 degrees all the way up to 55 degrees. It is also dustproof
- Motion sensor detection even with a single second movement
- Has a 32GB SD card slot to store the recordings (Not included)
#3 – Smart Yiba
The SmartYiba is more of a traditional intercom compared to the first two that we’ve covered. Here is how it works
- Has a 7-inch colour LCD screen that is attached inside the house. This is made of plastic and alloy and looks really good.
- Outside the house is the aluminium alloy unit that is oxidation-proof and can withstand rain and other elements.
- It has an infrared camera with night vision that lets you capture the outside scene at night
- It has a remote unlock feature that lets you unlock the door remotely.
- 25 types of doorbells that you can choose from
- Easy installation, no electrician or handyman required.
#4 – Jeatone
The Jeatone is similar to that of the Smart Yiba, but slightly more expensive, that is justified with some upgraded features. Here are the features that makes the Jeatone stand out
- It has a 7-inch monitor for monitoring any outside activity from the inside
- It has night vision with the help of infrared cameras
- It supports a 32GB SD Card that is placed in the back of the doorbell that records and stores any video
- One can transfer the intercom from the door to another location, which makes it easy for you to pick calls and find out who it is, outside the door
- Real-time monitoring of who is outside
- It is also IP65 rated, which means it’s weatherproof. It’s sufficiently protected against natural wear and tear.
- One can unlock the door from the video monitoring tool inside
- The volume for this video doorbell can be adjusted to hear better
- It can also record videos of any activity outside for future purposes
- If you want the interface to be in your local language, you can choose up to 6 languages – English, Russian, French, Arabic, Spanish and Japanese
- It also shows the time and date
- Communicates with other intercoms in the house, pretty seamlessly
#5 – Eken V5
Daytech Wireless is one of the new age doorbells that works with a smartphone. If you want a simple modern age video doorbell, then this is the one for you. Here’s how it works.
- One somebody rings the doorbell, you get the call on the phone, which which you can communicate to the person outside
- It has a 1 – megapixel camera that shoots in 720p
- It works with iOS and Android phones
- It has an SD card slot for recording videos
- Batteries last for over 6 to 8 months
- You can answer the door with your voice, from anywhere
- Has a smart PIR sensor. What happens in traditional video calling is, any movement is picked up by the video and sent as an alarm on the phone, this can be quite irritating. The Smart PIR ensures only the genuine movements are picked up and shared with you.
#6 -Eken V7 HD
Eken is one of the better-looking video doorbells out there. Here are its salient features
- One button to start and it’s pretty easy to operate
- Connects with Wifi and has a penetration strength of 50 Metres
- Consumes super low power due to the Hisilicon Huawei chip
- Short duration video recording
- Night vision
- Information push to the app
- Remove wakeup through the app
- Real-time monitoring from the phone, from anywhere.
- Two way audio for communication
#7 — HK Vision Wifi Doorbell on Aliexpress
HK Vision is a very popular Chinese doorbell and alarm company and they are known for their uber powerful cameras.
The HK Vision Wifi doorbell is a multi-featured app. It can work with the monitor and can work with the mobile app. The mobile app feature is pretty nifty. When a call comes through, the mobile app is notified.
It’s available in six languages.
- Its IP66-rated
- It shoots in 720p @ 30fps
- It has a 80-degree horizontal viewing angle and a 44-degree vertical viewing angle
- It’s a powerful device!
#8 — Tuya 1080p Video Doorbell
The Tuya 1080p Doorbell is super affordable and has a 166 degree viewing angle. It can display in 1080p HD. There is the two way talk feature which lets you talk to the person beyond the door.
Supports motion detection, where a notification is sent to the app.
What are the best video doorbells?
The Chinese make some pretty amazing video doorbells that don’t break the bank and that are also pretty feature rich. Here are a few of them
- UCYBO Door Bell
- Daytech Door Bell
- Smart Yiba Door Bell
- Jeatone Door Bell
- Daytech Wireless Door Bell
- Duerbel Door Bell
Can video doorbells be hacked?
Like most technology and digital equipment, doorbells can also be hacked. This is because they are connected to Wifi and Wifi can always be hacked. Recently, Ring doorbells came under the scanner for being hacked through Wifi. So yes, they can be. But there are precautions against getting hacked.
Are video doorbells safe?
Video doorbells are safe and keep your home pretty secure and protected. They are pretty safe. But you need to take extra precautions relating to keeping your app, password protected and also having a separate Wifi connection for your doorbell that cannot be hacked.
Do all video doorbells require WiFi?
Most video doorbells that are connected to your smartphone require Wifi to connect the calls and videos from your doorbell to your phone. Some intercom based doorbells don’t require Wifi, as they are connected directly with the intercom.
Do video doorbells record continuously?
Some do and some don’t. To be honest, it’s an absolute waste of space to keep recording continuously. Modern video doorbells have a motion detection feature, that starts recording when it senses that a person is in front of the door.
Which is better ring or nest doorbell?
I’m not in favour of either Ring or Nest. Why? At the outset, they offer the same functionality at the same price. But you get the same functionalities for a much cheaper price with superior design from brands like UCYBO, Jeatone, Eken and Daytech Wireless. At the end of the day it’s a Smart Doorbell and there is no “premium” feature available in Ring or Nest that isn’t available with the brands mentioned above. This is why I wouldn’t suggest either and it’s better to go for these unknown brands.
Do video doorbells get stolen?
Video doorbells do get stolen, especially by thieves who have staked your house and want to commit a robber soon. The best way to protect your doorbell is to enclose it with a hard case on the outside that cannot be broken easily without using big machinery and tools. This is a simple addition that will keep you safe and will alert you and your neighbours in case somebody is forcefully trying to steal your doorbell.
Also Read :