Are you looking to go green with an electric scooter? Check out our list of the Best Xiaomi Scooter for all the details.
Electric scooters are amazing devices that can help commuters cover a few miles without any issues. Most importantly, Electric scooters can help us reduce our carbon footprint and go green. However, Which is the best electric scooter out there? The popular consensus is: Xiaomi Scooters.
Not only are Xiaomi scooter affordable but there are also equipped with a bunch of amazing features that make it one of the best in its respective price segment.
What are these features and is it really worth it? Read our entire guide on the Best Xiaomi Scooter for all the details.
After having reviewed all the Xiaomi Scooters in the market based on various factors like design, performance, functionality, features, price and much more; my team and I zeroed in on 7 that really stood out. These 6 Xiaomi scooters were put through a series of tests to determine the best. We found that:
The best Xiaomi Scooter is the Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2. The latest electric scooter from Xiaomi offers an amazing ergonomic design and battery which lasts for 45 km on a single charge. Additionally, the Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2 comes with an updated KERS braking system and thicker tires for improved performance and manoeuvrability.
Best Xiaomi Electric Scooter
Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2
The Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2 is definitely one of the best Xiaomi scooters of 2021. Although it is extremely similar to its predecessor Xiaomi Mi M 365 Pro in terms of specs, it does have other amazing features that help it stand out.
- For example, it is surprisingly silent for an electric scooter. While electric scooters tend to be on the silent side, this one moves like a Ninja, with absolutely no output noise. Of course, it also happens to be fast with a top speed of 25km/hour.
- Additionally, it can last for 45 km on a single charge and can take up to a whopping 100kg before the weight starts to affect the speed. So, you can pretty much carry that extra heavy backpack without any issues.
- The only drawback as such is that this scooter tends to burn through its charge if you constantly maintain top speeds. So, we recommend taking your time with this one.
- As for the design, it’s absolutely brilliant like the majority of the Xiaomi Scooters. We really love the wide base that provides extra legroom and the highly useful foldable design that helps when you want to put it away.
- However, what really stands out is the combination of the amazing 8.5in tyres and the updated KERS braking system. Although this upgraded technology adds more weight to the device, it allows you to manoeuvre obstacles like kerbs without any issues.
- Of course, it also comes with other features like ABS braking, kinetic energy recovery, cruise control and terrific light all at an extremely affordable price, making it the best Xiaomi scooter.
Ninebot Max G30
Ninebot is a brand by Segway. Yes, that Segway. However, not many people know that Segway was acquired by Xiaomi in 2015. So, Ninebot is technically the brainchild of Xiaomi. And it definitely shows. It’s one of the Best Xiaomi scooters.
- The Ninebot Max G30 is one of the best Xiaomi scooters in the world. With an amazing pickup and acceleration, this electric scooter takes some getting used to.
- Additionally, this beauty comes with large 10in tyres that help manoeuvre obstacles with ease. Most importantly, you can ride it on uneven terrain without any issues.
- The 10in tyres and the sturdy build of the Max G30 help reduce shock and impact when you ride, making it one of the most efficient scooters on the market.
- Unlike most Xiaomi electric scooters, it can last for 40 miles on a single charge. This along with the three driving modes makes it one of the best scooters for long commutes.
- Of course, it isn’t without its disadvantages. For example, it weighs a whopping 18 kgs, making it really difficult to carry around.
Xiaomi Mi M365 Pro
The Xiaomi Mi M365 Pro electric scooter is definitely an OG when it comes to scooters. Not only is it extremely sturdy and powerful but it also offers amazing short and long term performance that makes it one of the most reliable electric scooters around.
- You can expect to ride for up to 45km on this beast. Yes, that’s with a single charge. It also comes with two ultrabright lights: a white LED in the front and a red one at the back. All of this can be attributed to its brilliant 12800mAh rechargeable battery.
- However, it does have a terrible charge time of 8.5 hours. So, you pretty much need to leave it charging overnight or during the weekends. Of course, this is a minor inconvenience in the grand scheme of things.
- It also has a weight of 14.2 kg which is decent if you have to carry it around for a bit. Especially, since it has compact dimensions of 113L x 43W x 49H when it’s folded.
- It comes with a powered electrical braking system and 8in tires that help manoeuvre and navigate the roads easily. It also comes with a convenient LCD display and App support that lets you know the status of your battery life and much more.
- Most importantly, it even has a mechanical brake at the rear for added safety.
Xiaomi Mi Essential
The Xiaomi Mi Essential came out during the Xiaomi R&D experimentation phase. So, you’ll find various features that were added to the scooter to make it more modern. In fact, it’s still one of the most popular Xiaomi scooter models out there. It is hands down one of the Best Xiaomi Scooters in its price segment.
- It also comes with a really lightweight body that’s made out of aluminium alloy. The same material is used to make the aircraft, which makes this scooter low in weight yet high in terms of durability.
- This beast can zoom at 25kmph and cover a distance of 30 km. Now although it doesn’t have the best speeds when compared to other Xiaomi scooters, it does have a unique energy recovery feature that recharged the scooter while you’re riding it.
- Its unique construction and design also ensure safety while riding in addition to comfortable manoeuvring. Additionally, it comes with tick tires with a diameter of 21.6 cm and strong disc brakes that make the riding experience smooth.
- Most importantly, all the basic riding features can be managed through its mobile app. You can easily keep track of the status through the app and ride accordingly.
Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter 1S
The Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter 1S is extremely similar to the Mi Essential. It comes with features like ABS braking, KERS, and advanced cruise control. Like almost all Xiaomi scooters, this one offers a maximum load of 100kg. So, you can easily carry additional weight in terms of a backpack if you’re well within the limit.
- This electric scooter comes with front and rear lights to help improve visibility. So, you do not have to worry about riding at night. Especially, since the light is strong enough to illuminate the path in front of you.
- It also comes with a powerful 280wh battery that can last for around 30Km. While it’s not the best, it does come with a BMS battery monitoring feature that it’s quite accurate. So, you can plan accordingly.
- Most importantly, the power output of the motor is around 250W. So, you can easily expect to travel at speeds of 25kmph.
Which is the fastest Xiaomi scooter?
The fastest Xiaomi Scooter would have to be the Xiaomi M365 Pro. Not only does it offer amazing speeds of 16.1 MPH (26km/h) but it also lasts for 27.9 miles on a single charge. So, you can pretty much cover short distances easily in less than an hour.
Most importantly, you will not have to worry about charging it every day if you commute to places less than 5 miles. Additionally, it comes with a beast of a motor that has an output of 600W at its peak. This in turn offers a whopping 20% gradient when you’re climbing a hill. Check out our list of the Best Xiaomi scooters for all the details.
What is the best scooter on the market?
Xiaomi scooters, especially the M365 Pros, is hands down one of the best scooters in the market. Xiaomi scooters, in general, offer amazing value for money. The combination of easy to use and good quality design along with efficient internal technology makes it perfect for those short and medium distance rides.