Do you have some Shein questions? Are you wondering how to contact Shein? You can read more about how you can contact the Shein customer support team today.
Shein is one of the world’s leading online platforms to buy high quality women’s clothes for cheap. They offer a wide array of different styles, including dresses, pants, tops, swimwear, and much more!
But one of the things that I really like about shopping from Shein is their responsive and knowledgeable support staff who are ready to resolve any questions you may have about either their products or services.
So, how can I contact Shein?
Well, in short, there are four ways to contact Shein customer service. One is by reaching out to them through their online chat portal which can be found on their website. Next you can try reaching out to them via email on [email protected] and if this fails, then you can drop them a DM on their Facebook page and receive a response from their team.
Let me take you through the methods listed above in detail so you can have all your Shein queries resolved ASAP.
When are you Permitted to Contact Shein?
There are a number or queries that Shein staff respond to on a daily basis. But if you’re wondering what takes precedence, then check these situations out.
- If you’re facing issues with canceling your order on their app/website
- If you need some assistance obtaining the return shipping labels
- When you have not received your package within the stipulated time frame
- If you’re unable to login to your account
- Queries pertaining to refunds and replacements
They even accept suggestions that can help improve the buyer’s experience, which can be shared with them via chat.
How to Contact Shein in 2022
How to Contact Shein by Chat
One of the easiest and fastest ways to reach out to the Shein support team is by logging into your personal Shein account and then begin a support chat via their website.
It’s fast because they respond to your query within 24 hours through a ticket based system and while filling up the form for your ticket you are presented with a dropdown highlighting most of the commonly faced questions and issues.
You also have a section for your name, email address and a 500 character box where you can lay out your questions or concerns which the team will respond to. The drop down helps filter out the department you’re trying to reach, so make sure you choose the right question type or concern before submitting the ticket.
Here’s how you can reach out to Shein via chat.
- Start by logging into your account on the Shein US website.
- Tap on the Customer Service icon located in the upper right hand corner of the Homepage.
- On the Chat page, click on Contact Agent. You will notice a Submit a Ticket button beneath the Contact Agent option. Click on it.
- Choose the appropriate question type from the dropdown and proceed to fill up your information along with the questions you have.
- Click on Submit.
The team generally takes 24 hours to revert back to you. If you are logged into your account during their working hours (between 06AM-12PM PST) then you can hope to receive a live response from one of the support staff.
How to Contact Shein by Email
Contacting Shein through email is also a relatively easy approach, but mind you, it does take time to receive a response from them.
I’ve tried contacting them numerous times via email and have been able to receive a response to my question in not more than 5-7 working days. Which is quite decent considering the number of orders they fulfill on a daily basis.
You can contact them by writing to [email protected] and make sure to always use your registered email and mention the primary issue along with your account ID in the subject line. This way they will know what the problem is and who sent it, so you can expect a faster resolution.
Contact Shein through Social Media
If you have a social media account then you can also try reaching out to Shein by sending them a message on Facebook. They are quite active on social media and you can easily get a response from them, but again, it’s better to use the chat method if you want a quick and efficient response.
However, if you do plan on sending them a Facebook message, then simply follow these steps.
- Login into your Facebook account and click on the search bar at the top of the page
- Search for your local Shein page (If you’re in the USA, choose Shein US)
- Click on the Message button as shown in the image below
- Write your message to them and explain your query in detail.
- Click on the Send button
How to Track my Order on Shein?
If this is the first time you’re using Shein, you can track your order from within the Shein website itself.
- Simply login to your account and then tap on My Orders.
- Here you will be able to view your most recent order.
- Click on the *Track Order Details* section under Status
- If your order has been shipped then you will be able to find a Track button. Clicking it will bring up a page with the current status of your order.
What to do if you select the wrong size on Shein?
If you have selected the wrong size for your order there are three possible outcomes.
- If you haven’t paid then you can cancel the current order and replace it with the right size
- You have paid and the order has not been shipped, then contact the Shein customer support team and get the size changed
- If your order has been shipped then there’s nothing that can be done and you will have to apply for a return once you receive the order.
How can I Return my Order?
Returning the order is rather easy and Shein provides you with free shipping labels to ease your problems.
- Simply login to your Shein account and navigate to My Orders.
- Select the item you wish to return
- Now click on Submit and then tap on the print icon for the Return label
- Once the label has been printed, fix it on the return package
- Proceed to drop off the shipment at your nearest post office.
Once Shein receives your package you will receive an email notification alerting you of the same. Their staff will reach out to you via email and intimate your refund details and process (if any) that have to be followed.
How Can I Change my Shein Order?
You can only modify the shipping address through the Shein website. Unfortunately, if the shipment has already been sent out then you will not be able to modify the shipping address.
Can I Contact Shein by Phone?
While Shein offers support through various means such as chat and email, they unfortunately do not have a phone number you can call. So if you’re looking for a quick response, then it’s best to take advantage of their chat system or you can reach out to them on Facebook.
What to Do If My Shein Package Has Not Come?
If your Shein package has not arrived on time you will have to first make sure that your customer protection did not expire. If not, you must take a screenshot of the tracking app in order to prove that your order was not delivered and then get in touch with the Shein customer service team through their chat channel.
Where is Shein located?
The headquarters of Shein is located in Nanjing, China.
Well, there you have it, the only possible ways to get in touch with the Shein customer support team. My personal recommendation is to use the chat service as it’s a lot faster than relying on email and social media.
Moreover, a majority of the Shein orders get delivered with minor hiccups, it’s only a handful of them that do require you to reach out to the support team and have your concerns addressed.
Until next time. Ciao!