In-Ear monitors are the latest audiophile trend that has taken the world by storm. In-Ear Monitors are called IEMs and like most other products the Chinese IEM’s are the best in the world.
If you want to read more about IEMs and what they are, scroll down below to check out our guide. In-ear monitors have become super popular among musicians and artists because of their ability to pick up different frequencies very clearly. IEMs have multiple drivers for various frequencies, trebles and bass.
Best Chinese IEM 2020
The best Chinese in-ear monitors have the best noise cancellation features and even the cheapest ones can be compared to the best chinese headphones & earphones. Here’s a list of the best Chinese in-ear monitors.
|Shure SE215||$76 on Amazon|
|MEE M6 Pro||$39 on Aliexpress|
|MEE MX1 Pro||$59.99 on Amazon|
|TRN V90||$27.43 – $28|
|Nice HCK DB3||$19.99 on Aliexpress|
|AudioSense T800||$298 on Aliexpress|
|FIIO FH1s||$69.99 on Aliexpress|
|TFZ T2||$53.10 on Aliexpress|
|Tingker TK200||$69 on Aliexpress|
|AK TRN ST1||$9.99 on Aliexpress|
|LZ A6 Mini||$63 on Aliexpress|
|KZ ZSX 5BA||$37.69 on Aliexpress|
|KZ ZST||$22 on Amazon|
The Shure SE215 is one the most popular IEMs out there. According to Shure, it has sound isolating earphones with a single dynamic microdriver. Here are some specifications of the ShureSE215.
|Noise attentuation||Up to 37db|
- The SE215 has detachable cables that lets you play music from any device that has Bluetooth 5.0
- It gives 10 Hours of battery life
- It uses a Single dynamic driver for concentrated sound and very good bass
- It can cut out ambient noise to up to 37DB and this is why it’s the go to IEM for a lot of stage performers and musicians
- The cables can be detached for ease of use
MEE M6 Pro
The MEE M6 Pro is one of the best budget Chinese IEMs out there. It costs around $39 on Aliexpress and packs quite a punch.
- It uses a ultrathin 5µm driver diaphragm and aluminum voice coil that is an upgrade on traditional drivers.
- The M6 Pro is a second generation version with revised tuning for above 2Khz with an accurate midrange treble
- It has memory foam eartips that comes in 7 different sizes for the perfect fit. It also aids in cutting out ambient noise
- Some IEMs have issues with moisture, but the MEE M6 Pro is sweat resistant
MEE MX1 Pro
Another MEE model is the MEE MX1 Pro. It’s slightly pricier than the M6 Pro, costing about $59.99.
- The MX1 Pro is completely customizable where the accessories can be changed or upgraded. So this works across all MX models
- It has two cables – an audio only cable and a cable with microphones and a remote for smartphones and tablets
- The MX1 Pro can be customized to your ear with 3D printing custom ear tips.
- It has a 1 year warranty and 4 extra tips
The TRN V90 is super popular because it’s one of the cheapest Chinese In-ear monitor. It costs around $28. At this price point, it’s a great alternative to the bigger IEMs.
These are similar to the alternatives you get for Airpods.
- The TRN V90 uses an aerospace-grade, Aluminum chassis with one dynamic driver
- It uses four balanced armature hybrid configurations
- The cables can be swapped, but it requires a special 2-pin cable
- The cables have a mic feature
- It comes with 3 eartips and one braided cable
Nice HCK DB3
The NiceHCK is a true Chinese IEM brand. They are based out of Shenzhen. The NIceHCK DB3 is a Hybrid 3 Driver IEM.
It costs around $19.
- This is an entry-level In-ear monitor.
- It has a 2-pin detachable cable
- It also has a translucent PC shell
- For a cheap price, you get a very powerful setup
- The 3 Driver units ensure handling of the varying frequencies with ease.
The Audiosense T800 is one of the expensive Chinese IEMs out there. It has an 8 Knowles Balanced Armature. These knowles are dedicated for high frequency, mid frequency and low frequency.
- It comes with a MMCX detachable cable
- It’s available in 3 sizes
- It’s made of bio-adaptive Resin material that’s tough
- It has a one year warranty
FIIO FH1s IEM
In the Chinese IEM space, there are companies that stand out and the FiiO is one such brand. The FiiO FH1s is a mid-range IEM. It’s not as cheap as the NiceHCK and not as expensive as the AudioSense T800.
- It uses a Knowles 33518 Balanced Armature which is close to the ear and reduces the high-frequency sound loss. The vastly improves the treble extension
- It’s got a large 13.6mm dynamic driver that massively improves the bass
- The FH1s is an upgrade on the popular FH1
- It’s made of celluloid material that is used in guitar strings. It’s got a naturally rhythmic sound
TFZ is a new IEM manufacturer from China. The TFZ T2 is one of the best selling IEMs on Aliexpress.
The T2 is the second generation IEM from TFZ and it has an improvement of 30% on the Magnetic Reflux compared to the first one.
- It has a 2-pin, 0.78mm detachable cable that is 1.2m in length
- It works on a Double Magnetic Coil and has a two divided frequency design
- The T2 packs a N52 High Strength Magnet
The Tingker TK200 is an affordable Dynamic Hybrid earphone. It comes with a detachable cable and costs around $69.
- It works on an armature that can control a mid to high frequency sounds
- It works on 10mm dynamic driver
- It comes with medical grade silicone earmuffs
- It comes in three comfortable sizes
- The unit comes with a cylindrical component that is an anti-fracture design to protect from falls
AK TRN ST1
The TRN ST1 is the cheapest dual-driver hybrid, In-ear monitor. It’s the cheapest In-ear monitor on Aliexpress, costing just $10. For people who are starting off with In-ear monitors.
- The ST1 has an improved 0.75mm Type-C connector
- It’s powered by a 1BA + 1DD hybrid driver unit that has a super sized 10mm diaphragm
- It has a beautiful acrylic shell that comes in various sizes
- The 30095 Custom Armature controls the frequencies beautifully especially the higher frequency
LZ A6 Mini
The LZ A6 Mini in-ear earphone is another Chinese IEM that is taking giant strides in the world of HIFI stereo.
KZ ZSX 5BA
The KZ brand is one of the pioneers in the IEM space. They make mid-range IEMs that are easy on the pocket and pack some awesome features.
- It has a cable length of 1.25 metres
- It uses the standard 2 pin connector
- The KZ ZSX runs on a 5BA + 1DD hybrid driver unit
- The low frequency pickup on the KZ ZSX is massively improved because of the new magnets
- It has a MIC for phone calls and quick buttons for easy access
Yinyoo KZ ZST
The KZ ZST is one of the better lookings IEMs out there. It’s super cheap and very affordable. It’s one of the best selling IEMs on Amazon.
- The silicone tips are a patented design that cancels the ambient noise
- This product has a one year warranty
- Special two-pin plug
- Resin material for ultra protection
- This is industrial quality at a cheap price point
TRN’s new IEM is the VX. This model costs around $70. It’s a premium Hifi IEM. The TRN Store directly sells on Aliexpress and you get the best rates.
This Chinese In-ear monitor has a frequency range of 7000 Hz to 40,000 Hz. The 2-pin interface is connected to a 1.25 metre long cable that is quite rugged and can be replaced.
You can choose to get the one with the Mic. The Driver Unit is a 6BA + 1DD with a supersized 10mm diaphragm.
The two available colours are Dark Green and Knight Black and they look stunning. About the sound, you get remarkable 3D Holographic sound.
Fun fact, the TRN VX’ inner structure took two years to design. The chamber is designed to minimize acoustic resonance and driver flex.
The driver’s sensitivity is improved and the BASS is clear and perfect. The various BA’s handle the lows, mids and highs with ease.
The gold plated pin gives the best connectivity.
Latest Articles :