Are you new in the whole selling business and currently based in China? Looking for a trustworthy marketplace to source high-quality products at a more reasonable rate than Amazon and ebay? What you’re searching for is called DHgate. Didn’t understand? We’ll tell you!
What is DHGate?
Founded by Diane Wang in August 2004, Beijing, DHgate is one of the largest Chinese cross-border e-commerce platform facilitating business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) sales of manufactured products from suppliers to small and medium retailers. They have offices worldwide, including US and UK branches to ensure that their customers around the world receive fast shipping for any product they buy on this site.
When you’re looking for anything from toys to electronics, there’s a good chance that DHgate has what your heart desires. With multiple languages and countries available on their website and offering an impressive array of products in various categories such as clothing or shoes, it is easy enough to find whatever item will suit any need.
In case you’re searching for the most reliable DHGate alternatives for your dropshipping and e-commerce business, here are the best options to choose from.
Sites like DHgate
There are plenty of alternative sites like DHGate and some of the reasons why you should explore the other B2B online platforms are Aliexpress, DX.com, 1688.com, Banggood & TomTop. These platforms are known for.
1. Faster shipping time
2. More payment options
3. Exclusive benefits like promotions and discounts
4. A wide variety of products
5. You can compare among several suppliers to choose the best on
AliExpress is the most popular B2C Chinese cross-border eCommerce & dropshipping site owned by Alibaba Group. Connecting you with 200,000+ direct manufacturers, AliExpress essentially removes middlemen costs to help buy 100M products at a very low cost!
Among its wide variety of features includes:
- AliExpress ships a wide range of products to over 200 countries through AliExpress shipping, UPSES, FedEx, EMS, China Post Ordinary & more
- It typically takes 7 to 45 days to ship a product
- Standard shipping comes free of cost
- You can check out the website in over 10 major languages
- Its product categories are like DHGate which includes fashion, toys, gadgets, jewelry, watches, bags, shoes, home appliances & other electronics and much more
- The pricing range is usually more affordable than DHGate.
Gearbest is an excellent replacement for DHgate when it comes to high-ticket dropshipping electronic devices and gadgets. Owned by the well-known Chinese cross border company Globalegrow, all suppliers on GearBest have been rigorously screened through an expert rating system with strict quality control procedures that ensure the authenticity of products – this makes it easy when you specifically want something new without compromising any level of safety or satisfaction.
Some top brands here include Huawei, Xiaomi (known as China’s Apple) and Lenovo, among others.
The most prominent features of this DHGate alternative include:
- It delivers to over 200 countries by expedited shipping, airmail, and priority line
- The products typically take 3 to 45 days to be shipped
- The site offers free shipping on all orders
- While appliances and consumer electronics are the two most successful categories, you can also shop for fashion items, watches, jewelry, toys, fitness and sports gear, motor and car electronics and more
- The pricing of the products is the same as DHGate
- Accepted payment methods include American Express, Paypal, MasterCard, Visa and bank transfers.
Banggood is the next alternative to AliExpress and DHGate that focuses on offering high-quality Chinese goods. The site now offers over 1 million products in the same categories as the previous two sites but with an emphasis on fast shipping globally at low prices. Thanks to their network suppliers, 37 warehouses around China plus overseas locations including Thailand which means they can keep costs down while still providing this service quickly!
Becoming a dropshipping partner with Banggood comes with a special advantage – you can get 5% to 20% discounts on most items and keep your anonymity with blind drop shipping! Isn’t that great?
Here are the top features of this DHGate alternative:
- Delivery of products is done in more than 200 countries in under 60 days
- Products are transported via air parcel register, expedited shipping service, railway direct mail and EMS express mail service
- Get free shipping on all orders
- Website is available in over 20 languages
- Product categories are the same as the previous three – fashion, industrial and scientific, automobiles and motorcycles, health and fitness products, furniture and more
- Banggood offers several payment methods like MasterCard, Visa, RuPay, UPI payment and so on
Like DHGate, DealExtreme is another dropshipping site that primarily focuses on selling cool gadgets. Besides, it has a small collection of fashion and beauty products too. Founded in 2005, this company emerged as one of the leading direct Chinese B2C online retailers that connects 3K+ suppliers with over 1 million customers across the Asia Pacific region. They do so by offering an extensive range of high-quality goods at competitive prices while providing excellent customer service.
Some of the top features of DealExtreme are:
- Delivers shipments to over 220 countries through China Post EMS, Singapore Post EMS, TOLL, DHL and so on
- It takes 3 to 35 days to ship a product and shipping is free
- The website is available in 14 languages and offers products in categories like DHGate, Banggood and others
- The product price range is also similar to DHGate
- Accepted forms of payments include American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Paypal
Tomtop has been verified as a Gold Supplier and recommended Alibaba seller since 2006. A top-ranking ecommerce site, with more than 100 million users worldwide visiting every month for their online shopping needs! Here, you can shop for products like apparel & jewelry, computer & stationery, toys & hobbies, health & beauty and the list is endless. Basically, it’s an all-in-one store to fulfill your daily needs within your budget. Tomtop is also popular for its irresistible discounts and price-saving offers all year around.
Some of the best features of Tomtop:
- The products are shipped with the help of DHL, EMS and Airmail and usually takes 3 to 35 days.
- Tomtop offers free shipping and the website is available in 8 languages
- While the product pricing is the same as on DHGate, you can shop mobile phone & computer accessories, video games, clothes & jewelry, car accessories and more
- You can pay through PayPal, BOLETO, QIWI and credit cards
How does DHGate Work?
DHGate is just another platform like AliExpress and Alibaba that offers a wide range of products at wholesale rates to retailers, traders, businessmen and the likes. It is the ultimate resource for finding Chinese wholesalers and drop shippers. They take care of all your needs when it comes to purchasing from individual sellers, no matter how big or small an order you have.
DHGate not only offers great prices on products but they also provide excellent customer service that will make sure any concerns get resolved quickly. They make it easy to find those individuals who have goods that are up for grabs, as well providing an avenue through which buyers can file complaints if something goes wrong with their purchase.
Customer reviews about DHGate from sites like Sitejabber reads: “Great for cheapy electronics and glass. Has an escrow system and a good review system. I have never had issues that the vendors did not make right.”
Another customer says:
“I tried ordering the same item from a similar site last year. It didn’t work out. My daughter found her dream dress again this year but on this site. I checked out the individual seller this time… lesson learned last year. Though the seller was new they had good reviews (lovewedding888). I decided to try again. No shipping fee and the price was unbelievable. In about two weeks we received the dress… just as expected. It is so beautiful and of good quality. I can’t believe what I paid! My daughter is so very happy and so am I!”
The most important thing to know about DHGate is that there are no minimum order requirements, so you can buy just one unit if you want. Sellers can also bulk sell or ship their products in single units to both individuals and businesses. Isn’t it an excellent way of selling?
What Makes DHGate So Affordable?
DHGate is a fantastic place to buy anything you need, whether it’s for your home or business! They offer significant unit cost savings for bulk purchases and the products are priced at a very affordable rate, starting from as low as $5. With so many coupons available applicable on their huge selection, especially those geared towards larger orders, shopping here is as easy as ABC! Just select which product suits best as per your needs and budget and place your order right away!
Conclusion: DHGate has grown to become the world’s largest online wholesale marketplace for global trade. But with all its success, it’s not without many competitors who want a piece of the pie. Above discussed are the five alternatives worth checking out if you have an interest in selling on DHGate or at least being aware of what they offer. To know more about these popular options and get started today, visit our website here!